Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Michal: a senior portrait session

I should have posted this prior to going on vacay but just didn't get around to it. A couple of weeks ago I had a ton of fun shooting senior portraits for my cousin Michal! She is getting ready to graduate from high school and will be heading to Campbell University in the fall. She drove in from out of town to have me do her portraits after she took a tour of Campbell. We has a blast together and I got to test out a few locations that I've had my eye on for a while! Michal, here is your sneak peek of my favorites from our session! Hope you love em'!! Thanks for making the drive to see me!








1 comment:

  1. Your cousin is beautiful! You take lovely pictures. I am a first year divinity school student at Campbell and graduated from CU last year with my social work degree. It is a wonderful school and I hope that she has a great experience while she is there! :) Tell her to look for Diane.

    ReplyDelete